[SIGCIS-Members] CCS Thursday May 20th - Doron Swade on Historiography of the History of Computing

Roger Johnson r.johnson at bbk.ac.uk
Thu May 6 01:24:10 PDT 2021

Dear Brian and Brian

All CCS meeting are recorded (E&OE!) and are made available within a day or so on the CCS YouTube channel. Our lectures are also free to view and open to all

My university recently changed my mailbox address so although for the past couple of weeks I am still receiving SIGCIS listserver messages I can't send to it. I must fix the problem.

Good wishes

Roger