[SIGCIS-Members] Call for Papers

HAPSAT hapsat at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 06:42:24 PDT 2021

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached a Call for Papers for the forthcoming issue of
*Spontaneous
Generations*, a scholarly and peer-reviewed journal published by the
graduate students at University of Toronto's Institute for the History and
Philosophy of Science and Technology. We invite contributions on the theme
of expertise and its increasingly contested place in our democratic
societies. Traditionally, *Spontaneous Generations* publishes a mix of
early career and established scholars. If anyone has questions or would
like us to review an abstract ahead of the deadline, please don't hesitate
to write me at daniel.halverson at mail.utoronto.ca.

Best,
Daniel Halverson
Editor, *Spontaneous Generations*
PhD Student, University of Toronto, Institute for the History and
Philosophy of Science and Technology
M.A., History, Case Western Reserve University