[SIGCIS-Members] Material and embodied practices of people doing mathematics, symbolic logic, and calculation

Brian Justie b1 at g.ucla.edu
Wed Mar 3 06:48:21 PST 2021

Hi David,

Matthew Jones’ Reckoning With Matter is brilliant on exactly these issues.
https://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/R/bo24836963.html <https://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books/book/chicago/R/bo24836963.html>

Be well,
Brian

—
Brian Justie
b1 at ucla.edu
PhD Student, Department of Information Studies
Researcher, UCLA Labor Center