[SIGCIS-Members] IBM and Algol

Paul McJones paul at mcjones.org
Wed Jun 23 17:43:53 PDT 2021

Dear David,

I wonder if you could send me a “preprint”? I’m not affiliated with any institution that has a contract with UC Press, but I’m a fervent student of Algol:

History of ALGOL
Paul McJones, editor
http://www.softwarepreservation.org/projects/ALGOL/

(And, for what it’s worth, a graduate of UC Berkeley — B.S., Engineering Mathematics, 1971).

Paul