[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS volunteers needed

Elizabeth Petrick elizabeth.petrick at rice.edu
Tue Jan 26 19:21:19 PST 2021

Hello SIGCIS!

We could use a few volunteers to help with different aspects of SIGCIS
communications:

1. Mailing list moderators: we need at least 2 more people to join our team
to approve messages from non-members and react to potentially inappropriate
messages sent to the list

2. Twitter account: we need 1-2 people to join me in running
SIGCIS's Twitter account. Post and retweet relevant content.

Neither of these roles should be very time-consuming, but either would help
us out in keeping everything running smoothly.

Let me know if you're interested!

Best,
Liz
Elizabeth Petrick