[SIGCIS-Members] Complete set of Annals of the History of Computing paper volumes

David Walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:24:03 PST 2021

Hi,

My set of the Annals is available free to whomever can arrange to have it taken away from our house in Sandwich, MA.  The set is currently organized by yearly magazine volume.  Half the set I collected; Tim Bergin gave me the other half.  I can provide a linear feet number in another message, but it is the thickness of a year of issues times years.  If someone doesn't take the set, probably few issues a week will go into paper recycling.

Dave