[SIGCIS-Members] Milestones in Analog and Digital Computing: English edition

herbert.bruderer at bluewin.ch herbert.bruderer at bluewin.ch
Mon Feb 1 01:23:46 PST 2021

      "Milestones in Analog and Digital Computing", English edition (3rd edition)

      Dear colleagues:

      I would like to let you know that the English edition of my book "Milestones in Analog and Computing" has been published:

      https://www.springer.com/de/book/9783030409739

      The book encompasses over 2000 pages and includes more than 700 illustrations (88% in color) and 150 tables.

Bruderer, Herbert: Milestones in Analog and Digital Computing, Springer Nature Switzerland AG, Cham, 3rd edition 2020, 2 volumes, 2113 pages, 715 illustrations, 151 tables, https://www.springer.com/de/book/9783030409739

      The book also deals with related areas such as mathematics, astronomy, surveying, time measurement, automatons, robots, looms, and writing machines.

      Both volumes were translated by an US physicist.

      German edition:

Bruderer, Herbert: Meilensteine der Rechentechnik, De Gruyter Oldenbourg, Berlin/Boston, 3. Auflage 2020, Band 1, 970 Seiten, 577 Abbildungen, 114 Tabellen, https://www.degruyter.com/view/title/567028?rskey=xoRERF&result=7

Bruderer, Herbert: Meilensteine der Rechentechnik, De Gruyter Oldenbourg, Berlin/Boston, 3. Auflage 2020, Band 2, 1055 Seiten, 138 Abbildungen, 37 Tabellen, https://www.degruyter.com/view/title/567221?rskey=A8Y4Gb&result=4

      Best wishes,

      Herbert Bruderer

         --

          Bruderer Informatik