[SIGCIS-Members] From Brian Berg to Meaning of "Bluetooth"?

Julie Cohn cohnconnor at comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 11:51:42 PDT 2021

This is the kind of exchange that makes me so glad to be part of SIGCIS! My current research intersects very little with SIGCIS topics, but I still learn so much from this group.

-Julie

Julie Cohn, Ph.D.

Non-Resident Scholar, Center for Energy Studies
Baker Institute for Public Policy, Rice University, and
Research Historian, Center for Public History
University of Houston

email: cohnconnor at gmail.com
cell: 713.516.0849

Author: The Grid: Biography of an American Technology (MIT Press, 2017)