[SIGCIS-Members] Meaning of "Bluetooth"?

Pierre Mounier-Kuhn mounier at msh-paris.fr
Thu Apr 22 10:43:02 PDT 2021

Thanks a lot, Marc! I will follow these links.
The reason for my question is journalistic: Someone from France-Culture wants an interview with me over this fundamental question…
I thought that Loki, the Nordic gods' messager-trickster, would have made also a relevant saint-patron for a communication device, but Nils Rydbeck choose Bluetooth , so be it.
Best,
Pierre