[SIGCIS-Members] Electronic copy of Jean Sammet's 'Programming Languages: History and Fundamentals' 1969

Andrew Meade McGee amm5ae at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 21 11:17:31 PDT 2021

Dear Bo and David,

Thank you for this thread and for opening a conversation on the
accessibility of fundamental texts in the discipline. I thought for sure I
had a digital version of the Sammet volume to share with David, and just
went hunting to no avail. Would you be able to share with me as well, Bo?
Thank you.

Does Prentice-Hall still have the rights to this volume, I wonder?

Best,
Andrew