[SIGCIS-Members] Electronic copy of Jean Sammet's 'Programming Languages: History and Fundamentals' 1969

David C. Brock dcb at dcbrock.net
Wed Apr 21 10:27:19 PDT 2021

Dear All,

Could anyone share with me an electronic copy of Jean Sammet’s book ‘Programming Languages: History and Fundamentals’ from 1969, or could point me to where I could get/access a copy?

I’ve looked in all my usual spots to no avail. Apologies if I missed something obvious. There is a copy temporarily readable on HathiTrust, but not downloadable. I’m surprised this isn’t more accessible.

Best,

David
David C. Brock
dcb at dcbrock.net