[SIGCIS-Members] Historical Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Software

Chuck House housec1839 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:43:35 PDT 2020

I recently interviewed Amanda Randles at Duke University, who received the Grace Murray Hopper award for work in this area.   She is a superb researcher in current-day computational fluid dynamics--might be a good source

Chuck House
www.innovascapesinstitute.com <http://www.innovascapesinstitute.com>
www.anywhereanytime.io/covid19 <http://www.anywhereanytime.io/covid19>

http://innovascapes.blogspot.com