[SIGCIS-Members] ACM Facct (formerly known as ACM FAT*) Submissions Now Open!

Facct Conference facct.conf at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 12:48:10 PDT 2020

Dear all,

Hope you are keeping safe and well.

The submission portal for ACM FAccT is now open!
https://facctconference.org/2021/cfp.html

ACM FAccT (formerly known as ACM FAT*)  welcomes submissions that touch on
any of the topics of fairness, accountability and transparency (broadly
construed). We welcome scholarship in dialogue with fairness,
accountability, and transparency in computational systems, including
critical approaches that investigate core assumptions and propose
alternative designs, practices, and policies. We especially welcome
contributions that consider dimensions beyond individual decisions,
including equity and justice in systems, policy, and pedagogy. The
conference welcomes submissions on these topics from a broad set of
expertise from a wide variety of disciplines, including computer science,
statistics, the humanities, and law.

As a reminder, here are the major deadlines:

Paper pre-registration: 30 September 2020

Paper submission: 7 October 2020

Notifications: 11 December 2020

Conference: early March 2021

All deadlines are at 11:59 PM anywhere on earth (AoE) on the given date.

Best wishes,

Deb Raji & Abeba Birhane

Publicity co-chairs

Fairness, Accountability and Transparency conference