[SIGCIS-Members] Request for biographies

herbert.bruderer at bluewin.ch herbert.bruderer at bluewin.ch
Fri Sep 4 13:03:51 PDT 2020

Dear all
The comprehensive bibliography of my new book on the history of computing includes very many biographies, see
Bruderer, Herbert: Milestones in Analog and Digital Computing, Springer Nature Switzerland
AG, Cham, 3rd edition 2020, 2 volumes, 2000 pages, 715
illustrations, 151 tables,
https://www.springer.com/de/book/9783030409739
Best wishes,
Herbert Bruderer