[SIGCIS-Members] Request for biographies

Brian Berg brianberg at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:12:40 PDT 2020

An important point I forgot to mention is that the Claude Shannon book
shows the important connection of Shannon and Vannevar Bush - Bush
introduced Shannon to many key people, and was thus hugely responsible for
Shannon's impact on the world.  I will be anxious to read the Bush book's
perspective on this relationship, and about Bush's work with FDR.

Brian