[SIGCIS-Members] Request for biographies

Marc Weber marc at webhistory.org
Thu Sep 3 10:46:37 PDT 2020

I’ve just started reading Endless Frontier and so far it is truly excellent. Zachary more recently published a collection of Bush’s papers to go with it.
Best, Marc

Marc Weber <http://www.computerhistory.org/staff/Marc,Weber/>  |   marc at webhistory.org  |   +1 415 282 6868 | Zoom 901 292 1071
Curatorial Director, Internet History Program
Computer History Museum, 1401 N Shoreline Blvd., Mountain View CA 94043
computerhistory.org/nethistory  |  Co-founder, Web History Center and Project