[SIGCIS-Members] BBC broadcast discussion on Alan Turing

Brian Randell brian.randell at newcastle.ac.uk
Sun Oct 18 03:31:10 PDT 2020

Hi:

I've just been listening to the podcast version of an excellent  BBC Radio programme in the In Our Time series  on Alan Turing. You can listed to at, or download it from:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000ncmw

The speakers were:

Leslie Ann Goldberg (University of Oxford)

Simon Schaffer (University of Cambridge)

Andrew Hodges (University of Oxford - Turing's biographer)

I trust there are no problems accessing this from outside the UK.

Cheers

Brian Randell

—

School of Computing, Newcastle University, 1 Science Square,
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 5TG
EMAIL = Brian.Randell at ncl.ac.uk   PHONE = +44 191 208 7923
URL = http://www.ncl.ac.uk/computing/people/profile/brianrandell.html