[SIGCIS-Members] Noticing computer history - new Walden essay

Eileen Buckholtz thequeensofcode at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:41:14 PDT 2020

Kudos Dave on a great article and its call to action to preserve computing
history.  It had so many good examples and more places to explore.  Capture
the history as it is being made--and when people retire--have a knowledge
transfer and collection system to capture experiences and insights.

eCheers,

Eileen