[SIGCIS-Members] Internet Infrastructure and Human Rights: A Reading List

Janet Abbate abbate at vt.edu
Fri Oct 9 07:12:44 PDT 2020

"Internet Infrastructure and Human Rights: A Reading List" was just published by Stanford's Digital Civil Society Lab. I had nothing to do with creating this, but it seems quite useful; it covers a wide range of topics and journals, including many I wasn’t aware of. You can download it at the link below.

https://pacscenter.stanford.edu/publication/internet-infrastructure-and-human-rights-a-reading-list/

Dr. Janet Abbate
Professor, Science, Technology and Society
Virginia Tech
Co-director, VT National Capital Region STS program
liberalarts.vt.edu/sts
www.facebook.com/VirginiaTechSTS
https://sites.google.com/vt.edu/stsconnect/