[SIGCIS-Members] CfP RESAW 2021 (deadline extended)

Valerie SCHAFER valerie.schafer at uni.lu
Wed Oct 7 23:12:00 PDT 2020

Dear colleagues,

We hope that our message finds you well.

The 4th RESAW conference (June 17-18, 2020) will have as its main topic:
Mainstream vs marginal content in Web history and Web archives

The call for contributions and more details are available at :

https://www.resaw2021.net/call-for-contributions/

We have extended the deadline for submissions to November 13, 2020 and there will be the opportunity to present papers online, which may allow easiest participation in these uncertain times.

We are looking forward to receiving your proposals.

Best regards,
Valérie Schafer and Frédéric Clavert on behalf of the Organizing Committee