[SIGCIS-Members] computing history at the approaching SHOT converence

dave walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 04:09:25 PDT 2020

Hi,

If some of you are planning to participate in the coming SHOT
conference, I will welcome receiving brief notes regarding computing
history reports or computing historian activities at the conference that
I might draw on for the Annals Events and Sightings department in the
first Annals issue of 2021 -- also thoughts about the SHOT conference
without a SIGCIS session -- just an off list email to be would be
great.  If you have a less brief report on this or any other current
events in computing history activities anywhere, keep me in mind for
those also.

Thanks, Dave