[SIGCIS-Members] 'U.S. lawmakers unveil bold $100 billion plan to remake NSF'

Brian Berg brianberg at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:52:55 PDT 2020

A friend reminded me that “Endless Frontier” is an explicit allusion to the
famous address to President Truman in 1945 by Vannevar Bush, “*Science, the
Endless Frontier <https://www.nsf.gov/od/lpa/nsf50/vbush1945.htm>.*”  Note
that one of the sections of this is titled "For the War Against Disease."

_________________________
Brian A. Berg / bberg at StanfordAlumni.org
Berg Software Design - LinkedIn Profile
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/brianaberg/>
14500 Big Basin Way, Suite F, Saratoga, CA 95070 USA
Voice: 408.741.5010 / Cell: 408.568.2505
Consulting: Flash Memory/USB/Storage/Patents
visit the Storage Cornucopia: www.bswd.com
FMS Technical Chair: www.FlashMemorySummit.com
IEEE Milestone
<http://www.ieeeghn.org/wiki/index.php/Milestones:List_of_IEEE_Milestones>
Coordinator & History Chair for Region 6 <http://www.ieee-region6.org/>
IEEE SCV Section <http://www.ieee.org/scv/> Past Chair / IEEE-CNSV
<http://www.CaliforniaConsultants.org> Board Director
IEEE Silicon Valley Tech History Committee
<http://www.SiliconValleyHistory.com/> Chair