[SIGCIS-Members] History of AI in China

Hyungsub Choi hyungsub.choi at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:14:58 PDT 2020

A quick search yields the blog post of Jieshu Wang, graduate student at ASU.
Her presentation at SHOT 2018 was precisely on that topic.
http://wangjieshu.com/2018/10/17/history_of_ai_in_china/

Hyungsub Choi, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, School of Liberal Arts
Seoul National University of Science and Technology
232 Gongneung-ro, Nowon-gu, Seoul, Korea 01811
+82-2-970-6259
hchoi at seoultech.ac.kr