[SIGCIS-Members] Coding vs programing (starting a new thread)

Ceruzzi, Paul CeruzziP at si.edu
Tue May 5 14:43:44 PDT 2020

To those excellent suggestions I would also add the notes of Edsger Dijkstra. Some of his writings also come across as a "rant," but given the current muddy state of programming / coding, I conclude  that he was spot on. Bill: sometimes it is OK to rant!

His "EWD" notes have been archived and are available on-line at the University of Texas. Some of them were gathered a few years ago and published by Springer.

http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/EWD/

Paul Ceruzzi

Message: 6