[SIGCIS-Members] postponing of HaPoP-5, 27 may 2020, Paris

lidemol liesbeth.de-mol at univ-lille.fr
Thu Mar 19 05:19:51 PDT 2020

Dear all,

in view of the latest developments with respect to the COVID-19 crisis,
we, the chairs of HaPoP-5, have decided to postpone the fifth symposium
for the history and philosophy of programming (HaPoP-5) to the spring of
next year. We will be issuing a new call for papers later on. Those who
have already submitted can of course resubmit their work.

We want to thank all of those who have already submitted. In such
difficult situation, we are sure everyone will understand this decision.

Liesbeth De Mol and Tomas Petricek