[SIGCIS-Members] Help on Coffee and Computing

Jeff Thompson mail at jeffreythompson.org
Tue Jul 21 07:39:16 PDT 2020

Also maybe not exactly what you’re after, but there are “coffee clubs” scattered all around the Bell Labs campus, where researchers pool money to buy coffee machines (of differing levels of fanciness) and supplies. The one right near the Unix group is particularly nice!

Jeff

- - -
Jeff Thompson
Assistant Professor, Program Director
Visual Art & Technology, Stevens Institute of Technology

www.jeffreythompson.org
@jeffkthompson