[SIGCIS-Members] Opinions on "Spacewar" vs. "Spacewar!"

Marc Weber marcweber at att.net
Wed Jul 15 11:41:21 PDT 2020

Dear Tom,
Steve Russell who wrote the game in question is a docent for the Computer History Museum and until fairly recently gave demos of the program on our PDP-1; perhaps you’ve met him. I’m sure he’d be happy to give an opinion if useful. Although as you point out the creator’s wishes are not always relevant to later style.
Best, Marc