[SIGCIS-Members] Expert Systems and the Commercialization of Artificial Intelligence

David C. Brock dcb at dcbrock.net
Wed Jul 8 13:18:40 PDT 2020

Burt Grad and I are pleased to announce that we will be guest editing a special issue of the IEEE Annals of the History of Computing for early 2022 on “Expert Systems and the Commercialization of Artificial Intelligence.” We have most of the issue already lined up with contributions from key figures in various commercialization efforts with expert systems, describing and analyzing their technology and business experiences. We are currently seeking one or two additional articles that address the commercialization of artificial intelligence (expert systems or otherwise) from the 1970s to the 1990s. If members of this list have work that they feel might be a good fit for this special issue, please email David C. Brock directly at dbrock at computerhistory.org

David C. Brock
dcb at dcbrock.net
40 Russell Street, Greenfield, MA 01301
Mobile: 413-522-3578