[SIGCIS-Members] ICOHTEC Symposium Eindhoven (Netherlands) July 2020

Richard Vahrenkamp vahrenkamp2 at gmx.de
Thu Jan 16 04:03:36 PST 2020

Dear all,

here is an announcement of ICOHTEC:

Dear Colleagues and Friends,

A reminder: the deadline of the call for papers of our *47^th Symposium
in Eindhoven*, the Netherlands (13-18 July 2020), is *30^th January
2020*; please find the call and links concerning the symposium on our
homepage: http://www.icohtec.org/w-annual-meeting/eindhoven-2020/

We will organize a Summer School in Eindhoven, scheduled just before the
symposium, and we will give travel grants as we did in the last years.

Please find announcements for the *Turriano ICOHTEC Prize* 2020 for
books – *deadline 1^st February 2020* – here: http://www.icohtec.org/prizes/

Our *48^th Annual Symposium* will be held as a part of the 26^th
International Congress of History of Science and Technology in *Prague*,
Czech Republic (25 - 31 July 2021). Thus, the deadline of our call for
papers has to be already*10^th February _2020_*. Please visit:
http://www.icohtec.org/w-annual-meeting/prague-2021/

*Thus, it is necessary to submit proposals for both symposia within the
next time.*

Prof. Dr. Richard Vahrenkamp
Logistik Consulting Berlin
Phone 0177- 628 3325