[SIGCIS-Members] Flatirons Lectures

William Aspray William.Aspray at Colorado.EDU
Fri Jan 3 08:07:23 PST 2020

In 2019, I organized a distinguished lecture series on the history of computers, information, and society at the University of Colorado Boulder with help from the College of Media, Communication, and Information. Most of the lecturers revised their papers, and these papers appear in a just-published edited volume in the Springer History of Computing series under the title Historical Studies in Computing, Information, and Society: Insights from the Flatirons Lectures. You can find abstracts of the papers on the Springer website at https://link.springer.com/book/10.1007/978-3-030-18955-6 My thanks to Gerard Alberts and Jeff Yost for publishing this edited collection in their Springer book series.

Cordially, Bill Aspray