[SIGCIS-Members] Vacancy: Archives Development Manager

Research research at archivesit.org.uk
Fri Dec 4 02:18:17 PST 2020

Archives of IT (AIT), https://archivesit.org.uk/, is a charity that collects and presents oral history.  Our focus is the people and organisations of the UK IT industry 1950 to 2020: who they are and how they worked to change the world with the devices that are to be found in the UKs excellent computing collections.
AIT seeks to appoint a person to develop our approach to and funding for audience engagement.  This is a hands-on role, demanding experience and skills in heritage management, fundraising, communications and knowledge of the industry.
The appointment will initially be on an interim / project basis with the potential for extension to a permanent, executive role.
Mail research at archivesit.org.uk<mailto:research at archivesit.org.uk> by 11 December 2020 for more information