[SIGCIS-Members] History of 3D laser scanning articles

dave walden dave.walden.family at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 10:22:18 PDT 2020

I had a hard time accessing Adam's two articles.  The following URLs
work better for me:

https://laserarchaeology.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Photogrammetric-Engineering-and-Remote-Sensing-July-2020.pdf

and

https://laserarchaeology.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Photogrammetric-Engineering-and-Remote-Sensing-August-2020.pdf