[SIGCIS-Members] Fran Allen lecture on STRETCH / HARVEST just released

Eileen Buckholtz thequeensofcode at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:57:19 PDT 2020

Dag, you have made my day releasing this Fran Allen lecture on Harvest.
For the last 2 years I have been working on the Queens of Code Project to
tell the stories of NSA's Computing Women from the 60s, 70s, and 80s.  And
I wanted to include the contractors like Fran Allen and Ann Hardy who
worked on Harvest and other agency systems as well as our own NSA women.
So thank you!

Eileen Buckholtz
Queens of Code Project