[SIGCIS-Members] In Memoriam - Fran Allen

Brian Berg brianberg at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 08:55:45 PDT 2020

Thank you for this important news.  The URL for that story is
 https://www.ibm.com/blogs/research/2020/08/remembering-frances-allen/

She was also named a Computer History Museum Fellow in 2000:
 https://computerhistory.org/profile/frances-allen/
and she was included in the video used at the start of many CHM events
until fairly recently.

Brian Berg