[SIGCIS-Members] SIGCIS Conference 2020: Regretfully Canceled

LO*OP CENTER, INC. lizaloop at loopcenter.org
Sat Apr 25 12:41:17 PDT 2020

Dear SIGCIS Members,

If any of you or your students find you have extra time on your hands I
could really use some help with the History of Computing in Learning and
Education (HCLE) Virtual Museum project. I am not associated with any
schools or universities and so do not have a stable of students looking for
tasks and topics. My archive could probably spawn 100 masters degrees and
many PhDs but first I need help to get the material organized and the ed
tech pioneers interviewed. Much of this work can be done remotely. Sadly I
have no funding but would be happy to collaborate on grant proposals.

Please circulate this plea among your colleagues.

Sheltering with 1000 documents,

Liza

Liza Loop
Executive Director, LO*OP Center, Inc.
Guerneville, CA 95446
www.loopcenter.org
650 619 1099 (between 8 am and 10 pm Pacific time only please)
Volunteer with sonomacounty.recovers.org, rocsonomacounty.org,
campfirebutte.recovers.org