[SIGCIS-Members] Archives of old computer simulations

Henry E Lowood lowood at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 14 15:46:03 PDT 2020

Fenwick,
Here is the box cover for Campaign '84, fyi.
https://twitter.com/cabrinety/status/654057820950691840
Henry

Henry Lowood, PhD
Harold C. Hohbach Curator for History of Science & Technology; Film & Media Collections
HSSG, Green Library, 557 Escondido Mall
Stanford University Libraries
Stanford CA 94305-6004