[SIGCIS-Members] Archives of old computer simulations

Fenwick Mckelvey fenwick.mckelvey at concordia.ca
Tue Apr 14 15:24:40 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I am wondering if anyone had any suggestions of links to older political simulations running on Dos. I am particularly interested in two games, On the Campaign Trail and Micro Globus both from the 1980s. I have looked into the Internet Archive and some library catologs with limited success. I guess I am looking for recommendations for other software archives. Any help is appreciated.

Take care and stay safe in these times.

Be good,
Fenwick McKelvey
http://www.fenwickmckelvey.com

Associate Professor, Communication Studies, Concordia University

Director of the Algorithmic Media Observatory
http://www.amo-oma.ca/en/

Member of the Center for the Study of Democratic Citizenship
http://csdc-cecd.ca/