[SIGCIS-Members] New Book: Software Rights

Dr. Joy Lisi Rankin drjoy at joyrankin.com
Tue Oct 15 05:59:14 PDT 2019

Dear Con,

Warmest congratulations on the publication of your book! I’m looking forward to reading it. I know it’s a valuable contribution to our field.

Regards,
Joy

On October 14, 2019 at 5:01:28 PM, Gerardo Con Diaz (condiaz at ucdavis.edu) wrote:

Dear SIGCIS,

I'm happy to share the publication of my first book, Software Rights: How Patent Law Transformed Software Development in America (Yale Press).

I attached a flyer with more information about it. You can find it through independent bookstores through Indiebound, major online retailers such as Amazon, or directly from Yale University Press.

I look forward to seeing many of you in a few weeks!

Best,
Con :)

This email is relayed from members at sigcis.org, the email discussion list of SHOT SIGCIS. Opinions expressed here are those of the member posting and are not reviewed, edited, or endorsed by SIGCIS. The list archives are at http://lists.sigcis.org/pipermail/members-sigcis.org/ and you can change your subscription options at http://lists.sigcis.org/listinfo.cgi/members-sigcis.org