[SIGCIS-Members] Book Announcement: Bored, Lonely, Angry, Stupid

Luke Fernandez luke.fernandez at gmail.com
Wed May 1 09:34:34 PDT 2019

Dear all,

This is just a happy announcement that after nearly a decade of research,
my spouse and I finally finished our book titled *Bored, Lonely, Angry,
Stupid: Changing Feelings About Technology From The Telegraph To Twitter*
with Harvard University Press.  It was just released today (May 1st):

https://www.amazon.com/Bored-Lonely-Angry-Stupid-Technology/dp/067498370X

This book should engage anyone who is interested in the intersection of
technology studies and the history of emotions.

There's also more info about the book available here:

https://lfernandez.org/book.html

Best,

Luke

Luke Fernandez