[SIGCIS-Members] Computer History Museum Event with the Co-Authors of "Ada Lovelace: The Making of a Computer Scientist"

David C. Brock dcb at dcbrock.net
Wed Mar 6 14:01:32 PST 2019

Dear All,

I wanted to let you know of an event taking place at the Computer History Museum at 7PM Pacific on March 28th, which will also be live streamed.

It is a presentation and discussion with mathematician Ursula Martin and historian of mathematics Adrian Rice, co-authors of a new book, “Ada Lovelace: The Making of a Computer Scientist,” published by the Bodleian Libraries, and based on archival holdings there.

The details of the event may be found here: https://www.computerhistory.org/events/upcoming/#ada-lovelace-making-computer-scientist

Information about the book is here: https://bodleianshop.co.uk/products/ada-lovelace-the-making-of-a-computer-scientist

I would appreciate any help you may be able to give in getting word of the event to people who may be interested.

Best wishes,

David

David C. Brock
dcb at dcbrock.net