[SIGCIS-Members] SHOT panel on gender and software/programming

Elizabeth Petrick elizabeth.r.petrick at njit.edu
Thu Jan 31 09:22:44 PST 2019

Hello Sharon,

Thank you, I would appreciate a plug on the Facebook group. As for a
deadline, let's say March 7. That should give me plenty of time to finalize
the session. You can give them my email address here (
elizabeth.r.petrick at njit.edu).

FemTechNet also looks like a group I should look into more as I start
digging into this new project! So thank you for mentioning them.

Best,
Liz
Dr. Elizabeth Petrick
Assistant Professor