[SIGCIS-Members] IBM History

Ulf Hashagen u.hashagen at deutsches-museum.de
Tue Jan 15 09:10:31 PST 2019

Congratulations Jim--from Germany too! I look forward, especially
because I am  just dealing with the story of the first usage of IBM
computers in German astronomy and other sciences, and have already
ordered the book for our library.

Ulf

--------------------

PD Dr. Ulf Hashagen
Leitung / Head
Forschungsinstitut für Technik- und Wissenschaftsgeschichte / The Research Institute for the History of Science and Technology
Deutsches Museum
Museumsinsel 1
80538 München / Munich
Germany