[SIGCIS-Members] IBM History

James Cortada jcortada at umn.edu
Mon Jan 14 08:00:35 PST 2019

I am delighted to inform you that my book IBM: The Rise and Fall and
Reinvention of a Global Icon will be published by MIT Press in early
March.  As many of you already know, this history goes from the 1880s to
the present and represents decades of research on the managerial,
technological, economic, and business issues you and I study.  MIT Press is
offering a 30% discount on orders received before March 10th.  To take
advantage of that use Code IBM30 and order from Mitpress.mit.edu.  I want
to publicly thank the many dozens of you who have either helped,
encouraged, or cajoled me into writing this large book.  Regards, Jim

[image: 0-1.jpg]
--
James W. Cortada
Senior Research Fellow