[SIGCIS-Members] REMINDER: Acceptable Use Policy and the Statement of Community Values

Irish, Sharon Lee slirish at illinois.edu
Mon Aug 19 10:12:27 PDT 2019

Dear listserv members,

This is an occasional reminder of the Acceptable Use Policy and the Statement of Community Values.

As many of us gear up for new terms, it seems appropriate to share this again; SIGCIS officers put considerable time and substantial thought into these documents.

The Statement of Community Values is on the About page of the sigcis.org site, https://www.sigcis.org/about_values

The Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) is also on the sigcis.org site https://www.sigcis.org/aup; we will revisit these policies, as needed.

We, the volunteer moderators, use this AUP as our guide to manage the listserv; any response to messages is post-facto.

A description of the Moderator Responsibilities and Guidelines, as well as contact information for each of us, is posted at https://www.sigcis.org/listserv

We would welcome more moderators, and invite you to send a note of interest or questions to any of us.

Best wishes,

Sharon Irish

Bill McMillan

Janet Toland