[SIGCIS-Members] English commands and keywords in programming

Roberts, Sarah sarah.roberts at ucla.edu
Sat Aug 3 09:31:39 PDT 2019

There was an excellent talk that touched on some of these issues at SIGCIS 2017, Command Lines, from Ramsey Nasser, Independent Computer Scientist. I believe you can find the video online.

—S.
—

S a r a h  T.  R o b e r t s,  P h. D.

Assistant Professor
Co-Director, UCLA Center for Critical Internet Inquiry

University of California, Los Angeles
Department of Information Studies
Graduate School of Education & Information Studies
https://is.gseis.ucla.edu/

Behind the Screen (Yale University Press)
https://www.behindthescreen-book.com/

**Please note: I’m increasingly finding email unmanageable. If I don’t respond and your issue is urgent, please resend and indicate that in the subject line. Your message likely just got lost in the shuffle. Thanks.