[SIGCIS-Members] The Birth of Informatics

Pierre Mounier-Kuhn mounier at msh-paris.fr
Fri Sep 21 04:10:01 PDT 2018

Thanks, Laurent ! I was visibly ill at ease, facing a 300 watt projector in this cellar which reminded me of Russian movies featuring NKVD trials – despite the friendly welcome of the producer Alexandre Moatti. Thank you, Alexandre, for the good choice of pictures inserted in the video.
Obviously I still have a large margin for future improvements as a professional YouTuber…
Best,
Pierre Mounier-Kuhn