[SIGCIS-Members] Company archives of 1980s-1990s computer game companies?

Brian Berg brianberg at gmail.com
Sun Sep 9 14:11:13 PDT 2018

Al Alcorn, co-founder of Atari, informs me that the Stanford University
Libraries has a collection of documents of Silicon Valley game
companies.  Leslie
Berlin <https://web.stanford.edu/dept/HPS/berlin.html> or Henry Lowood
<https://people.stanford.edu/lowood/> may be good contacts re: this.
_________________________
Brian A. Berg / bberg at StanfordAlumni.org
Berg Software Design
14500 Big Basin Way, Suite F, Saratoga, CA 95070 USA
Voice: 408.741.5010 / Cell: 408.568.2505
Consulting: Flash Memory/USB/Storage/Patents
visit the Storage Cornucopia: www.bswd.com
FMS Technical Chair: www.FlashMemorySummit.com
IEEE Milestone
<http://www.ieeeghn.org/wiki/index.php/Milestones:List_of_IEEE_Milestones>
Coordinator for Region 6 <http://www.ieee-region6.org/>
IEEE SCV Section <http://www.ewh.ieee.org/r6/scv/> Past Chair / IEEE-CNSV
<http://www.CaliforniaConsultants.org> Board Director
IEEE Silicon Valley Tech History Committee
<http://www.SiliconValleyHistory.com/> Chair