[SIGCIS-Members] Mar Hicks wins Sally Hacker Prize

M. Hicks mhicks1 at iit.edu
Fri Oct 26 09:15:29 PDT 2018

Thanks so much, Morten :)

Best,
Mar

______________________
Marie Hicks, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, History of Technology
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL USA
mhicks1 at iit.edu | mariehicks.net | @histoftech
Programmed Inequality: How Britain Discarded Women Technologists and Lost Its Edge in Computing
www.programmedinequality.com

On Oct 26, 2018, at 3:00 AM, Morten Bay <mortenbay at live.com> wrote:

Congrats, Mar! That's fantastic! I'm not going to say it's well-deserved, because that would be stating the obvious.

I'd rather just say thank you for making a difference.

Morten Bay, Ph.D.

Research Fellow,
Center for the Digital Future at the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism

Tech correspondent, Politiken