[SIGCIS-Members] Thank You from SIGCIS 2018

Laine Nooney laine.nooney at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 14:43:52 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I just wanted to send a big "thank you" out across the list-serv to all
members of SIGCIS and SHOT who presented, moderated, attended, and
supported (online or virtually).

The programming offered a portrait of excitement and growth, and there's a
great community of young scholars who are finding a "home" in SIGCIS. I
think this year's conference exemplified much about who we are and how
we're growing--and there's alot to look forward too.

Looking forward to Milan! Best,

SIGCIS Conference Committee
Laine Nooney, Vice-Chair of Meetings
Andrew Russell
Stephanie Dick
Con Díaz
Kera Allen
Nabeel Siddiqui
--
Laine Nooney <http://www.lainenooney.com/>

MCC <http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/mcc/> @ NYU <http://www.nyu.edu/>
Assistant Professor

-Need to make an appt? Click, don't email: https://bit.ly/2GIHuK0
-Probably typed by voice recognition, so please cherish typos
-Stop email nonsense: http://emailcharter.org