[SIGCIS-Members] What happened on the list last year

Megan Finn megfinn at uw.edu
Wed Nov 28 13:21:06 PST 2018

Dear Joy,

I'm appalled by what you have been through and like Miriam and others wish you support and community. Thank you for writing this and giving your incredible talk at 4S in Boston. I like that *you* have fired Michigan State and given all of us the opportunity to learn from "utter institutional failure." I've shared it with my colleagues and students so that we can all bear witness to your amazing courage and your -- and all of our -- struggle.

Best,

Megan